Thursday 20 January 2011

Blissful Memories.

Just a quick one for Your Scrapbook Stash showcasing some more of the beautiful pps from October Afternoon.
I wanted to make use of what was left of daylight so I rushed to photograph the layout before I had attached journaling-strips. I will do that later. I need to think some more about what I will want to share on this page. I just think the photos speak volumes about what a great day this was!

Iwanted to keep the design rather uncluttered and decided to hold back on the layering this time. I added a hint of paint around the edges and buffed a little with my edge-scraper, and that was it!

The half circles that kind of makes the design look a little like a flower are cut from the patterned paper with banners on it.

Most paper are from the clearance section, but the narrow strips with red and with stars are from the Modern Homemaker line.

























The swirl and flower are from Prima Marketing.







































This was a very good day!!

Thanks for visiting!

I appreciate any feedback you feel like sharing!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Bente!! just a beautiful page love the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos of Bea are just glorious! love the play of light, only Bea can have that happy face - I can feel the summer in your LO. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...