Sunday 9 January 2011

Smile and the world will smile right back at you!!

A recent lo I made about my youngest DD.
She turned 10 in November and have left a little message for her in the envelope. It is just an ordinary envelope that I have punched with a border-punch.
The journaling says that despite what they say about ten-year-olds her disposition is almost always one to make us happy and proud.
























The tissue-flower is by Prima as is the other red one. Plastic bird on popdots is American Crafts.
I used a lot of white paint as usual.

The 'lace' around the edge is the outer rims of a couple of doilies that I cut off and glued to the shape I cut from a PP.



The musical paper is from October Afternoon. The white flowers I got from my LSS.The tag under my journalling is also OA.























The brads used to keep the envelope sealed I also got from my local scrap shop.







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Bente! love all your layering and the MS punches look divine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bente! What a beautiful page!!! Love it!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Bente! I love that you are not afraid to use bold colours here and there . They certainly look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page! I love the colors... the layering! Gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...