Friday 25 February 2011

Color Combos Galore 181. The Look.

The combo this week has some beautiful colours. The designer challenge is to use product and take inspiration from the lovely photograph.






 Here is my take on the combo.



































An added challenge for me this week was that I am abroad and only brought a minimal stash to be able to do something for this challenge. Let me tell you I REALLY missed my stash!!

I only edited the first photo because I had to borrow a laptop. I hope you can imagine the colours being the same in all the shots!!

























I love those ribbons by Websters pages!



























I borrowed a butterfly punch from Martha Stewart. So, so lovely!



























I chose my title from the photographs. I love the mild gaze in Beatrices eyes. She is such a swetheart and here her personality really shows! I used the same photo in colour and B/W.



























Those Martha Stewart punches are so pretty.
I made the title with some cadboard , some ink and some stickers from OA and Thickers.


























Today is my birthday and I am SOOO EXCITED because I am going to Oslo, capital of  Norway, to be present at the World championship in Nordic Skiing.
On Tuesday I shall  be back to normal i.e. working , scrapping and blogging. 
I know it has been kind of quiet around here lately!!

WELCOME BACK then!

6 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK INDEED! I had indeed wondered why things had gone a little quiet around here lately, but remembered that you are a busy business woman & are always scrapping up a storm too, so just thought that life was getting in the way of blogging, as it does for us all at times! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU and may I tell you you are in very good company because it is my son Reilly's birthday too!!! He is officially a teenager today. Wow so right now you are probably still having a lovely night out for your birthday ;) Beautiful, beautiful page. Your work is just blooming marvellous Bente, very inspirational indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday. is lovely to combine all martha stewart punches....colors are great too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bente!!! I hope you have a Wonderful day!! This is a Beautiful page, my friend, many lovely details!!!
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is stunning, Bente!! Love all the border punches!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration, and here's wishing you happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those punched layers are simply divine! Can't believe you only had a limited supplies and was still able to create a dazzling page! That is solely because you are THAT amazing! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...