Thursday 14 April 2011

More "Pink Paislee" "Old School" - American Football.

I promised yesterday that I would share one more layout using Pink Paislee Old School.
I also posted it in the gallery at Your Scrapbook Stash.
This is another layou about my DD2 Victoria. During the last week of year nine at school they are allowed to do a lot of fun stuff because they are all done with exams and important obligations. 



They are finding out a little more about American football as their PE teacher used to be on the Swedish National team. He used his contacts so they could borrow some suits and have some fun!!


 One of the Pink Paislee papers had this shield on them as part of the decoration. I cut it out. Then I layered another pp over the hole and layered the shield on top of that. It makes a good base for my title. I also got som red sequin ribbon that I decided went well with the theme.(..?......how?)......Or maybe I just wanted to  use it...lol! I made a small layered rosette flower using paper from the collection and dies from Quickutz.






My DD is the one with her surname on the back of her pants. I was not there at the time so the pics were taken by some class mates and they don't use the same criterea as I do when it comes to photography.
Still, a picture from behind is better than no picture,..right...?  I am glad I got these!




Again I found the sticker sheet that I received from Erica at Your Scrapbook Stash very useful indeed.


If you scroll down you can see yesterdays post where I share another layout using Pink Paislee "Old School".

Thanks for dropping by. So nice to see you!


3 comments:

  1. Wow Bente loving both your Pink P. layouts, super cool use of the badge on the sports one, love it. cool use of the rosette die love to use them create such a cool element to any page, the pics are fab especially the one of the girl in the red jacket, gorgeous work ,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! had I seen this somewhere else without knowing, I'd never have guessed it was yours! so totally different and so totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your LOs & your blog :D. So creative & fun! Thanks for visiting my blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...