Wednesday 17 August 2011

"Flowers for mum", -Les Papiers de Pandore, and guest spot at Imaginarium Designs



'Morning all and a happy Wednesday to you!
We are already more than half way to the week end...yeehhay!


Today I have a new layout to show you  with  Les Papiers de Pandore.

And I'm also thrilled to be the guest designer at Imaginarium Designs today (or yesterday aussie time...lol!)

I will start with the layout I made using Julie Blanc's latest gorgeous collection  "Promenons Nous". I am a little late sharing it as it already went  up on the blog a couple of days ago.

I do not understand what happens with the collection plaques that I posted, but I at least get a message saying "OverBlog" and no pictures.I do hope all of you can see them though!
If you get the same problem ,...the solution is to go over to the LPdP and look at the collection pictures there!


Even this time I have used the lighter hues of the papers to make a spring layout:




I had been grocery shopping (as always!) one day and when I came home Beatrice was waiting for me at the gate, a little anxious, with a small flower bunch  in her hand. She had just arrived on the bus from school and while she was waiting for me she'd picked some flowers. The look on her face I think is because she was worried I would be upset she had picked the very first flowers of the year...We took these precious snow drops inside and put them in a vase and we were both enjoying them for days!

Quite a few gorgeous paper layers here. The colours are so soft and easy to use. This is also one of the layouts I made while on holiday and just had to add the title and a couple of finishing touches when I came home to my stash. There are several more to come.

Maybe some of you would like a closer look?...

































I used the big clock from the elements sheet. I seem to be 'into' clocks at the moment!
Hi hi...I am no good at keeping the time though...





These little bird houses come from the same sheet. I have just added a button to each and some twine.
I did something similar stitching the banner.
All the edges were distressed with my edge scraper, but I did not apply any ink because I wanted to keep my layout 'soft' with no hard edges,... so to speak.




Previously I said that you would soon see my rolled up paper strips again,...and voila: here they are.
But I think they add a small punch for no buck at all... Just sooo simple.
I also added some liquid pearl for decorations.






The brown letter 'stickers' are from the same elements sheet. There are at least two of each letters and more of some vowels etc. This style is all the rage right now.

In a day or two I will be back with a new LpdP layout that I  just finished for  Color Combos Galore .




My other news today is that I am featured over at the Australian blog of


Imaginarium Designs


They are kind enough to be sponsoring the whole DT over at Once Upon A...Sketch.
I just love their products and consider myself very fortunate to be using it!

Here is a small collage of the projects of mine that you can see on the Imaginarium Designs blog at the moment.

Click on the link and you can see larger versions of the photos.

(Once there you can even click on the photos and they will be very large.)



























To those of you who have arrived at the end of this long post I will say 'well done!'
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!



11 comments:

  1. For noen kreasjoner. Rålekker den øverste med det fine vårlige preget. Nydelige detaljer, digger borden rundt klokken og fuglekassene. :D

    De LOene som blir presentert "down under" var også fantastiske. Du er overdrevent kreativ synes jeg! ;D Ha en strålende dag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are indeed SO lucky to have all those gorgeous stuff from Imaginarium, I'm dying to have those! lol. Your LO is so sweet and lovely, I definitely adore those doily borders. Hope you had a great week so far, Bente!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. åååh, tusen tusen takk for stemmene på leverposteigutten! alle munner drar...
    kreasjonene dine er vidunderlige både i fargevalg, detaljer og fremstilling.......takk for titten

    ReplyDelete
  4. huge congrats Bente on your feature!! Your layotus are soooo GORGEOUS!! Love your work :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet that she picked flowers for you! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the layers and the banner! And CONGRATS on the feature! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats...your work is beautiful and your new Pandore page its Lovely....
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Bente! And your work is just gorgeous! I love the punched and distressed edges and the touches of lavendar color! Just gorgeous!!! And such a sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bente you know that I honestly think your work is absolutely gorgeous & also going from strength to strength! I love your little curled paper strip touches & must remember to try that myself soon...I love the layered dimension in your layouts...looks totally awesome! And huge woo hoos from me about your GDT gig at Imaginarium - I love that place - I love Nat! I love the chippies!! She sent me a massive envelope of the stuff recently...gosh they are so generous! Now I need to get creating with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats Bente,your work is great and so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bente, I can almost smell the flowers on all of your layouts ;) Congratulations!
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jag SÄGER ju det, ööööverallt! det är verkligen din tid, bara att njuta av härligheten! I really love the softer colours of the papers too. Such a beautiful page and darling pic of Bea. Love the little birdhouses and the sweet banner, the clock looks fab on the mini doily. I seem to have used up most of my alphas from that paper, dunnot if the cats ate them or what ;))I so envy you girls who get the fantastic chippies all for free, could sure use a batch of them myself! Congrats on the feature spot! Pusspuss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...