Saturday 1 October 2011

Halloween Fair in Copenhagen, for Les Papiers de Pandore.

Just a short post today I am afraid.
I am writing on a mini PC that at the moment is behaving really well, but is not really supposed to mwork with my large photos etc. I am  very much looking forward to have this problem sorted....

I used the charming collection "Promenons Nous" for this layout.




I used my sewing machine to add paper frames to the edges and get a lot of texture.   I dipped a piece of muslin in strong coffe to get the right colour brown, and draped it underneath my photos.                               



I cut the leaves from the patterned papers and added some flowers on top. I cut the letters from the sheet of embellishments, which I find so useful and such great value for money
  



The letter stickers were sewn on top of the muslin. I like the texture added by the seam and how it looks in between the other embellishments.



The photos were taken in Copenhagen last year when we went to the Halloween exhibition. It looks so beautiful and all the girls loved it there.




 I really like he flower branches from Prima a lot.I have been hoarding this one and divided it into two pieces. I am saving one for later.


  
Just couple of more close ups. I am sorry you can't see this IRL because it was actually quite difficult to get a decent photograph......






I don't know what this post is going to look like ....,I hope it's ok. The letters keep sticking and sometimes I am thrown out completely.Ahh well,.... at least I posted something.....



I hope you are all enjoying your week end. Here in Sweden we are getting a short reminder of  what a glorious summers day can be like. We must enjoy it while we can.


Thanks for dropping by!!






11 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING! I loveeeeeeee that burlap and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, the post looks just like it should, everything in its place! and what a fabulous layout Bente! gotta love the amazing textures and the flowers. I think you did splendid capturing the feel of you LO, looks absolutely fab! Ha ha I was hoarding that same Prima vine and then ended up using it on a LPdP page too! Ha en riktigt finfin helg vännen. Tråkigt med allt teknikstrul, hoppas det löser sig fort. KRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is AMAZING!!!so many gorgeus details, awesome colors...love it!! and the stitiching is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Bente!! So many stunning details. I love the muslin and the leaves. Did you use a die to cut them? Love the way you layer and roll the paper edges, must try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bente this is absolutely wonderful! So, so Fall looking! Fab, just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bente WOW WOW WOW......stunning i love all that scrumptious detail......gorgeous layout!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page Bente! Big hugs to you for persevering with all your computer problems - do hope they all get sorted out real soon!! Love all the layers & stitching in this one and the hessian/burlap looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much gorgeous texture, beautiful layers, lovely rich colours....your layout is divine! I love the burlap, the bandage and those lovely flowers and your stitching finishes it off beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the texture and layers and the cheesecloth...absolutely amazing. You are the queen of layering.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...