Thursday 8 December 2011

A Prima "Pixie Glen" layout for Sketchabilities and TCR.



It has been a while now since I posted, I think actually a whole week has passed!!
I hope you are all well on the way with all the Christmas preparations.
I now I am really, really looking forward to some quiet (hopefully....) family time soon!

I have not had much time or inclination to scrap lately, but I wanted to share this page that I made for Sketchabilities sketch #60.
I also combined it with the palette #87 from TCR this time.




Here you can see the colours of the palette.



And this is the sketch I used.



I chose  pretty papers from Prima Marketing called "Pixie Glen" and "Alla Prima"
I also used the chipboards from the "Alla Prima" coolection.












I don't have a lot more to say as I am still waiting for my PC to be returned from the repair shop and working on this borrowed laptop takes too much energy....

I will talk to you son again. Actually, I will post some photos of Beatrices new do tomorrow!!

7 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo, the wings and that cherub!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lucious!!! Love the little angel and love your design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stackars dig, har datorn pajat igen? guuu vad jobbigt! Utan mina lediga fredagar tror jag att inte bara din dator utan hela jag hade fått gå till verkstaden, längtar mig sjuk efter dagar då absolut ingenting händer eller förväntas av mig. How fantastic that the girls managed to rescue the birdie and set it free! love the wings and that little cherub is so cute. Is that just regular gauze from Apoteket you have tucked in here and there? lussekonsert i Globen imorgon, vad hittar ni på? Stor kram vännen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gorgeous colours in your LO and the photos of your daughters are perfect. Such pretty girls. Love all the little bits you added to this page. Hope you get your mojo back soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!!! I love the layering, the colors are fantastic!! Beautiful work my friend!!
    Happy Holidays!!
    Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous take on the palette!! lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...