Saturday 25 August 2012

CSI Color Stories inspiration # 34. Prima "Nature Garden" and "Pixie Glen". Creative Scrappers # 221

Time again for a new reveal at CSI and this way Debbi is offering us a case file with soft pastel hues 
to make any 'shabby heart' sing with joy :..:-) Truly a beautiful combination!

This is the layout that I made for case file # 34:




And this is all the necessary info concerning the present challenge:








 For evidence I used different wet mediums like gesso and paint. I also used water based paint if that counts as 'watercolour',.. :-) I even used birds on my layout. My two flying birds were made by 'Dusty Attic'. I gave them a lick of paint and spruced them up a bit with ink and a promarker.

My testimony is to use the five W's.



Friday until almost eight o'clock and today until a short while ago I was at a local fair/market where we had a stall. As I got home I had time for a sandwich before two little visitors arrived. I am baby sitting the girls' youngest cousins who are almost one and six years old. So I guess my evening will be pretty busy too, and tomorrow aswell until the little darlings are picked up. 
At the moment Victoria and Beatrice are looking after them for a little while. 
I will have to keep this post short and sweet!

Here are some close ups:







I used Nicole's beautiful sketch over at Creative Scrappers as a base for my page design.


23 comments:

  1. So beautiful page and love the picture! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! this soft palette is ideal for shabby chic pages. Gorgeous LO, Bente. I loved all of your pages for CSI :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så nydelig denne er :)
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Bente! Gorgeous layers, stitching, and the details! I love looking at your pages and your photography of your girls is awesome! Looks like it should be on a cover of a magazine! Hope it goes well watching the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous once again Bente! Love the colours, details and your take on Nicole's sketch. Wonderful techniques used! Can't say enough about this wow.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the colours Bente and WOW isn't your DD looking so grown, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous layout! Always love your layering and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very beautiful!! Love the background, the layering, the soft colors .... you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bente what a lovely page, I love the way you match the challenges, someting I need to do latelly to. This young lady of the picture is becoming a gourgeous woman. I love all the sweet details used in this page and the nest with the little eggs just charming.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous, Bente!! The stenciled molding paste and intricate frame are such a beautiful pairing!! Amazing clusters too! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bente this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Your masked background looks stunning and the mix along with the beautiful pic is a perfect combo...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout Bente. I love how your mask back gound echo the pattern of the frame around the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Livat värre i Vellinge med andra ord! ;))Hoppas det gick bra med försäljningen igår, vi hade toppenväder men värsta regnrusket idag. Yummo! this is super shabby and just precious Bente! great to see the close-ups, just love all the embellies and that photo of Bea. Gorgeous take on the colours! Kramis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Impossible for me to understand how you do this, but still beautiful! Have a great week Bente!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastisk layout. I motsetning til deg får jeg helt angst når jeg ser duse pasteller og jeg hadde store probelemer med å finne noe i haugen min som matchet denne fargekombinasjonen. Men den som leter skal finne...

    Alle swirlene og blomstene på denne layouten gjør den bare super feminin, men samtidig gjør s/h bidet at det ikke blir for sukkersøtt.

    Takk for at jeg fikk titte!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just had to come back and pin it!!
    Hugs! (and thanks for all your sweet comments today - on my blog, on 2peas - you're tbe best!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Stunning layout.. love all the details.. love the frame around the photo.. gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the masking and those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so so pretty!..LOVE the intricate frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is Soooo beautiful, Bente. Stunning background work with the masking & I sooo love that CB frame...gorgeous colours & embellies too. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. stunning!!! the masking is amazing, and that pretty frame...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...