Monday 5 November 2012

Some more Scrapcake

 Just a quick post today to share another one of my ScrapCake layouts that I came across.

 Even on this page there is a lot of cutting and wielding of craft knife!


The photos were taken by photographer Gisela Ackerup.


 I used a few Prima flowers of course, but a lot of the embellishments here are hand made.The rosette flower and the layered strips are cut from the patterned papers.The papers speak loud on this layout and I just love papers with a trellies pattern!


The title 'Goding' means something like 'Cutie' or 'Sweetie'.


I like the effect of cutting away the white paper in most of the squares but not in all. 
Looks more 'random'....


 I like to add pop dots to my layers. I think it makes the lo more tactile.


Ok, as I said,...just a quick post. 
I hope you like my lo. I think it's been hiding away for more than a year....!
Hugs, Bente!

17 comments:

  1. I love the cut out trellis and I love, love, love all those punched strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Love the punched layers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! This seems like a lot of work! It's gorgeous! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection and such a beautiful page, lots of cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this page. The punche layers are stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Bente and a gorgeous picture

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the hearts and loveeeeeeeeee the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy lindo y alegre Bente!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kjempefin side Bente! Nydelige farga, og nydelig jente :) Gratulerer med Bea`a bursdag <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI..This looks amazing.. cutting away the paper for the trellis is so effective and I love the random bits not cut away... love all the layers of punched edge at the bottom.. a lot of work for a stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Bente this is just sooooooooooooo pretty! All your fussy cutting and sewing looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bente- this layout is gorgeous! Love the colors and the layers on the bottom are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, vilken otroligt läcker LO! Så härliga färger och underbara detaljer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is beautiful! love what you've done in the background, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the layering on punch work here Bente and yes I know exactly what you mean with the cutting, I remember working with that paper awhile ago and cutting that background piece, hard work but worth it in the end, beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Vilken läcker layout! :)

    Och vilket jobb. Det måste ha tagit tid, men det brukar vara lite meditativt att sitts och klippa och fixa.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh! lots of work but it paid off big time! the trellis looks absolutely amazing and the punched layers at the bottom are so pretty! Beautiful page and en riktig goding på fotona! puss puss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...