Monday 10 December 2012

December sketch at Les Papiers de Pandore and a LO.

Hello!!
I am off to Victorias concert  in a minute but thought I would do a quick post about the new sketch posted today on the Pandore blog. I love the versatility of it and really enjoyed myself preparing my interpretation of it.
 I used the new collections "Little Winter Circus" and "Everyday Portraits". 
They match very well I find! In place of one of the papers I used a bottom layer of gesso through a mask by CraftersWorkshop. I seem to ba addicted to masks at the moment and that is the supplyI buy most of all right now!


I hope you enjoyed my quick presentation. If you would like to see how some of the others in the DT interpreted the sketch head over to the Pandore blog.

Also I would like to remind you of the fabulous new issue of PaperHaus Magazine.

Photo: Did you check out the Winter Issue yet!! It's fabulous!!

http://issuu.com/thepaperhaus/docs/paperhaus_magazine_winter_issue_2ri 


If you haven't seen it.....GO take a look.
If you have, go ave another look ;-)

HERE is the link.


 Thanks for saying hello!!

15 comments:

  1. Helt herlig!! Denne var kjempeflott:):)
    Kult bilde:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjekt minne <3 Kjempefin side!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelig LO igjen :)Fine farger og ja...alt er så utrolig fint :)
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee those colors and that photo is soooooooooooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI..That is a lovely sketch and your layout looks wonderful... love the rays in the back ground...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love that masked background and gorgeous colors =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun lo! Love it and that sweet pic! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty! love those bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful page, Bente!! Just gorgeous with those happy colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is beautiful Bente. Your mask is so neat...when I do masking it seems to be all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout, Bente...I love the clean straight lines & the fabo masked background :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this is both hilarious and gorgeous! All the elements bring you right to the adorable photo...you do such awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful page. Love the masking!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a wonderful page, loving the colours, great take on sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...