Thursday 27 December 2012

Portraits Everyday

 Hello and lovely to see you my sweet blog friends!!
I am actually very happy that some of you still find your way here even though I rarely update this poor neglected blog. LOL!
I was hoping to update before Christmas Eve, but on top of arranging a family Christmas here at home I have had the flue since Dec 23 so things have been a little out of hand here. With the help of my lovely daughters though we managed to arrange a warm and cozy Christmas to the enjoyment of young and old. I hope the holidays were warm and precious for those of you that celebrate and that all the rest of you  can take part in the enjoyment of the 'cozyness' of the season! I am still not feeling well, I have a terrible cold and spend most of my time underneath a blanket on the couch. I won't even name some of the awful re-runs I have been watching on the telly!!
But I am slowly getting there!

This is my latest lo made for Les Papiers de Pandore. I have used the lovely collections "Little Winter Circus" and "Everyday Portraits". 
The two collections are of course quite different but the colours marry very well as you can see.



This sweet portrait  is one I took of Beatrice on our recent trip to Stockholm. We had  lovely time doing only what we felt like at the moment. Last time we went there we visited almost ALL the museums and sights,...(and I really mean ALL...) - so this time we just did a lot of shopping and eating. -Of course we had 'fika' with sweet Eila,too. This picture is a lucky shot while we were 
waiting for the bus to take us to the towncenter.



 Just look at all the yummy flowers here. I love flowers!(..surprise...LOL!)
They are a mixture of Prima and Manorhouse Creations.The yellow and pink largeish paperflowers came in my warehouse box from MHF a while back.


The butterflies are from my stash. Last Summer in Norway I borrowed my sisters Martha Stewart punch as I don't have this one myself. It is one of my favourites actually!


I prepared the background of my page with two different masks by Prima Marketing with gesso and two colours mists. The vines were cut using a Cheery Lynn die and the lace circle is made with a Spellbinders die.I added some glitter to the vines to give the lo a more festive feel.


Now I should really get off that couch and at least start a page,...there are deadlines to be met!!
I know that if I can just start I will not be able to put it away until  I finish!!

I wish you all the best!!
XOXO

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Bente! I really LOVE the colors! They are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så nydelig denne var, lekre farger og så fint bilde. Mange nydelige detaljer.

    Ha en fin romjul, klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, sorry to hear you have been poorly, glad you are now on the mend, this is such a pretty layout, love the butterflies, take care Bente x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours on this page and I hope you're feeling a lot better now we've past the Christmas rush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon!!! I love love love your lo!! GORGEOUS photo, colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers and butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout Bente!! love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love the texture and papers))))
    Happy Holidys))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a gorgeous LO!!! Such lovely colors to frame this stunning photo! The modeling paste details are fab too!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI.. I do hope you are on the mend soon, this is a very busy time of the year, and scrapping often takes a back seat!! This layout is stunning, the photo is marvelous! great shot! Love all the flowers too... and I wish you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is one of my favorite by you in the past year. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing layout!! one of my faves, that blue background is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oj oj vännen jag hoppas verkligen att du tog det lugnt, kom ihåg hjärtat! Vilket fint ljus vid Slussen hi hi! hon är söt som en liten sockerbit Bea tösen. :)) Helt underbara färger, du har helt rätt i att allting går så fint ihop och kompletterar varandra. Som sorbet på en sommardag. Verkligen svårt att välja favoriter bland alla gudomliga alster du skapade under 2012. 2013 kan bara bli bättre, mycket bättre min vän! PoK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...