Tuesday 9 April 2013

'Sunrays' for Papirdesign DT and a new theme and hop at Paper Issues.

Hi friends!! Today I have a post up at the Papirdesign blog and I thought I would share my layout here at the same time.


I did a lot of stitching and masking on this. I used a mask with a script design to customize my background and machine stitched my papers together.


For a fun photo mat I used a deep edge border punch along two sides of the piece of paper and to finish off the look I added a swirly piece of chipboard by Imaginarium Designs. My other chipboard piece  in the shape of a lamp-post is by Fabscraps.


I love to layer all kinds of papers and embellishments and working with my Papirdesign products is so much fun. I love to fussy cut from the sheets of vintage images and the layered roses here are examples of that. PD also has all shades of paper roses and half pearls and these add such a feminine touch to any layout. Lucky me!


Here you can see I used part of a 'golden' coloured pearl swirl. As the PD swirls are so large and cleverly shaped they are great for cutting into and using on different projects.


To finish off the overall look of my lo I added two tags in a light pink shade.
I cut them freehand from a themed paper  with the text 'confirmation' which did not suit my page at all.
I used my fingertips and some gesso to cover the words but not the pink colour.
I also stiched around the edges for a customized look.
I hope you enjoyed my Papirdesign page!

I also wanted to tell you about the new theme and hop over at Paper Issues.
Look at these fun pages my Team mates created:



Here is a little info:

''Everyone loves Instagram!
This week we all got to play with some fabulous Instagram prints from Origrami.
They are fabulous!
The prints are 4"x5", postcard quality prints.
They have super fun details on the back like maps, dates and likes.
They ship free to you in an awesome box with a camera printed on it, perfect for regifting!

Origrami is giving away 3 sets of their amazing pics to 3 lucky winners!!!''

Hop on over to PAPER ISSUES to find out all the details on the hop order and how to win!!
Hugs!!

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Bente! Love the colours and all the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Bente! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful and delithful page Bente.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I love the lamppost!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous! I love the blue back ground papers and love all the layered up embellies under and around the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Bente....I love the masking on the background and I love the layers and the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This looks so pretty! Love the look of the circle with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO gorgeous, Bente...I always love looking at all of the goodies on your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the masking and the machine stitching, Bente. The colors look wonderful...so subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bente, I love the way you mix different mediums. So gorgeous! Every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable photo and beautiful page, so many wonderful things to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so sweet ! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...