Sunday 6 April 2014

My first post is up on the Sizzix blog today!!

Hi sweeties!! 

I am excited to share that I'm posting for the first time on the Sizzix UK blog today.

I will be posting there Sunday afternoons and I hope you will be regular guests over there.


This is just a small sneak peek for you. I made a layout using three Sizzix dies and you can see the full project and if you like read something  about yours truly :-) . 
Sizzix products I used :

658240 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Brick Wall 

657599  Sizzix Framelits die set 3pk Frame Damask


Come over and have a look: (click on the link below)



6 comments:

  1. looks wonderful.. off to have a closer look at sizzix!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super...will definitely go and have a closer look! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the Sizzix team, Bente! They are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning sneak! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and your sneak is gorgeous! Off to check it out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!! Congrats again...and of course the sneak of your page suggests that it is FABULOUS :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...