Monday 28 July 2014

'Sisters' using Scraps of Elegance July kit.

Time to share another one of my pages for Scraps of Elegance with the July kit. 
This kit is called 'Chasing Rabbits' and among other things it has papers from Marion Smith Designs (that I use here) and Webster's Pages. Flowers are from Prima, Petaloo, etc. 
Apart from these items there are lots of other goodies as well!




 I used many of the items in the kit as they are. But for example with the Kaiserkraft stickers I decided to cut pieces off and tuck them in here and there to fill up my clusters. There were some Prima flowers ( Something Blue collection, Save the Date flowers) in the kit that had banners with a word on and I decided to use only the banner on this page and save the flowers for later.


 The little clock you see tucked in between the flowers is from the sticker sheet. I also used some naural twine to soften up the flower clusters and add a little more dimension.


As on many of my other pages I used the Tattered Florals die by Sizzix to make some flowers from matching papers in the collection. I love that look! That die is just so versatile! 
If you look for tutorials you'll se SOOO many different styles created with just this die!


 The double butterfly was made with one of the new dies from the Flora Grande collection. 
This is a collaboration between Sizzix  and Prima Marketing. 
The butterflies are called Winged Beauties and come with four dies in the set. They are really very dainty and pretty and I love that each is just a little bit different apart from the different sizes.



As you can see the kit and add ons offer great value for money, but they sell out really fast so if you would like one I recommend that you sign up before the next one is revealed.

That's all from me today. Thanks for taking the time to visit!
xx

7 comments:

  1. How pretty Bente. I love the delicate punched border. The sweet clusters look wonderful with the string bows and your DD's are as gorgeous as ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, so pretty with all the flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this lay-out is so beautiful, elegant and colourful! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous use of photos and I'm loving that you left one coloured, nothing like looking back through your photos and seeing what the current trends where, lol. Beautiful work Bente!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colours and flower clusters. I love the way the page is framed with the border punches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty layout, love all the layers, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow....so stunning and fresh! Beautiful design and vibrant amazing colours! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...