Wednesday 22 October 2014

Guest designing with Ruby Rock-It

Hi there! I am a little behind with posting  my assignments for different design teams lately. 
I've been busy scrapping up a storm and discovered that I have so much I did not share!
Today I want to show you some different projects that I made as a guest designer for the Australian based manufacturer Ruby Rock-It.  (Here is the post on their blog)


First a page in the mixed media style that  kept pretty light and more in my ususal style.
I was given a collection called 'Handi Scandi'
It was way out of my comfort zone so I did my best to adapt it to my style.





Page number two is not in my usual style, but I tried to take my cue from the papers and from my cute pictures of DD and our little kitty. I used some of the cutesy elements that came with the collection. The papers are of excellent quality andd I love that one side is kraft (many with glitter ;.)) and the other side 'regular'. The embellishments are great too and fabulous for cards.


Here are a couple of close up of some embellishments:




I loved the wooden embellishments they sent me. Here I used the deer to embellish the front of a mini album. I made a raised frame/box using cardstock and pop dots 





Finally I made some cute cards using some of the layered diecuts from  the  'Handi Scandi' collection.




Thank you so much Ruby Rock-It for having me and thanks to you all for dropping by to take a look!
Hugs!



10 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job with this collection, Bente (and made so many projects too)! I love how you totally made it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love love love love.... Me like!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, just love these lay-outs and cards! They all look super pretty! I love what you did with these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are all so creative and beautiful . the first LO is my new fave of yours .. love love love your work Bente x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word....you have been busy girl...and such gorgeous projects! I love that first funky page...very cool and gorgeous! Your cards are amazing....too....Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy! These all look wonderful! Love how your layouts are balanced and designed beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Bente, you have been busy. We got to work with Ruby Rocket papers at the convention this year and I loved them. Each one of these projects is so different in style. I think it is wonderful that you let the photos and papers speak to you like that. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always gorgeous pieces, have to day love the first one and it's worked beautifully with that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous projects outside your comfort zone Bente. Especially like the "awesome kid" page with the MM and the dangling leaves. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore these projects!! Love how you made this collection so totally your own!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...