Sunday 25 October 2015

A round canvas for Blue Fern Studios October sketch.


Hello again!
This round canvas is my second project for Blue Fern Studios this month. I had this canvas for a while, but being mostly a 'layout-girl' myself, I didn't quite know how to approach it. In the end I opted for creating the most beautiful and delicate background, (in my own humble opinion LOL ) 
just to cover the entire thing up..... I should have taken an in-between shot,... :-)



As inspiration for my canvas I used the October sketch by Michelle Singh. 
Lovely isn't it?




 I turned it upside down and took a free approach as you should with a sketch, 
but I think you can still see the resemblance. Read all about the challenge HERE.



I used calling cards from the Frolic collection as a title for my canvas.
The Butterfly Friends chipboard received a coat of white paint, some glitter and a light application of the green mist Imagine Ink Leaf. Also the large Frolic Mesh Bits chipboard was treated similarly.

I added a few leftover pieces of chipboard here and there, you can see them in the photo above. 
I dont ever throw those little tresures away :-)



Finally one more close up close up of the gorgeous Butterfly Friends, inked and glittered !



Thank you so much for taking a lok at my canvas and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

XOXO



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...